Our monthly newsletter
Our offices will be closed from July 1st to September 1st. We will upgrade our systems, ensure GDPR compliance, test our security countermeasures, improve our procedures to enhance customer service and improve efficiency, and go for summer holidays. During this period, we will answer emails every day, but we will not send our newsletter. We wish you all to spend quality time with your family and friends, and to take time for you! Have a nice summer!
Note: For security reasons, you may also "google" the title of the document (for example "Switzerland’s Security 2018 - Situation Report 2018 of the Federal Intelligence Service (FIS))" and download it from the official web site.
1. The National strategy for the protection of Switzerland against cyber risks (NCS) for 2018 to 2022, adopted by the Federal Council on 18 April 2018: https://www.isb.admin.ch/isb/en/home/ikt-vorgaben/strategien-teilstrategien/sn002-nationale_strategie_schutz_schweiz_cyber-risiken_ncs.html
2a. Switzerland’s Security 2018 - Situation Report 2018 of the Federal Intelligence Service (FIS): https://www.newsd.admin.ch/newsd/message/attachments/52216.pdf
2b.Switzerland’s Security 2019 - Situation Report 2018 of the Federal Intelligence Service (FIS): https://www.newsd.admin.ch/newsd/message/attachments/57076.pdf
3a. Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV), Electronic Attacks with an Intelligence Background: http://www.verfassungsschutz.bayern.de/mam/spionageabwehr/content/publication-2014-07-electronic-attacks.pdf
3b. Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV), Cyber attacks controlled by intelligence services: https://www.verfassungsschutz.de/embed/publication-2018-05-cyber-attacks-controlled-by-intelligence-services.pdf
4. Hybrid CoE, The European Centre of Excellence for Countering Hybrid Threats:
5. MELANI, Content for Entreprises:
6. Swiss Governmental Computer Emergency Response Team (GovCERT):
7. FIRST, Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams:
8. Latest News, from the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner:
9. Our Catalog - Instructor-led training in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany: https://www.cyber-risk-gmbh.com/Cyber_Risk_GmbH_Catalog_2019.pdf