Our monthly newsletter
Do you want to receive our Top cyber risk and compliance related news stories and world events, that (for better or for worse) shaped the month's agenda, and what is next"? You will learn more about cyber risk and compliance management in Switzerland and the world. You may submit the form that follows to receive it every month, (or you may download the newsletter without registration, just below the form). We meet Swiss, EU and international privacy standards. It is very easy to unsubscribe.
Note: For security reasons, you may also "google" the title of the document (for example "Switzerland’s Security 2018 - Situation Report 2018 of the Federal Intelligence Service (FIS))" and download it from the official web site.
1. The National strategy for the protection of Switzerland against cyber risks (NCS) for 2018 to 2022, was adopted by the Federal Council on 18 April 2018:
2. Switzerland’s Security 2018 - Situation Report 2018 of the Federal Intelligence Service (FIS): https://www.newsd.admin.ch/newsd/message/attachments/52216.pdf
3. Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz (BfV), Electronic Attacks with an Intelligence Background:
4. Hybrid CoE, The European Centre of Excellence for Countering Hybrid Threats:
5. National strategy for the protection of Switzerland against cyber risks
- 19.06.2012 (rev.):
6. National strategy for the protection of Switzerland against cyber risks (NCS), annual reports: https://www.isb.admin.ch/isb/en/home/themen/cyber_risiken_ncs/ncs_strategie-2012/jahresberichte-ncs-2012.html
7. MELANI, the Reporting and Analysis Centre for Information Assurance:
8. MELANI, Content for Entreprises:
9. Swiss Governmental Computer Emergency Response Team (GovCERT):
10. FIRST, Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams:
11. Latest News, from the Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner:
12. Our Catalog - Instructor-led training in Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany: www.cyber-risk-gmbh.com/Cyber_Risk_GmbH_Catalog_2019.pdf